On your first visit to us, we carry a comprehensive dental examination.
- We invite you to tell us about your dental concerns
- We take a thorough medical and dental history
- We examine your intra- and extra-oral soft tissue (including an oral cancer screen and a gum health assessment), your jaw joints and bite (to assess whether the way you bite is damaging your teeth) and the hard tissue (your teeth)
- If necessary, we take X-rays of your teeth and intra-oral photos to help us diagnose any problems
- We may take photographs of your mouth if this aids explanation or records
- We discuss our findings with you and explain treatment options
Any other information
We hope to make your dental visit as pleasant as possible, please let us know if there is anything we could to make it more comfortable
- Preparation for your child’s first visit
- Anxious patients
Make an appointment
We are here to help. Please forward any queries you have to our qualified team.